As we stock up on more tech that requires wireless internet we expose the limitations of our old-school networks. Luckily 2016 has been a huge year for advanced networks that use business style technology to expand your home network to support all of your devices.
Improper router placement, distance, weak antennas, old firmware, competing signals, walls and appliances all contribute to weak signals. Sometimes those problems are so bad that they can cancel out your wireless signals altogether. As technology improves more devices rely on wireless networking and our old systems simply don’t cut it anymore.
Smartphones, speakers, doorbells, security systems, tablets, televisions, computers and appliances all push your networks to their limits. It’s time you finally cave into next generation networks and solve all of your network woes.
All of the network options listed below can grow with you – simply add more routers and your network grows without speed limitations. No more buffering and no more dropped signals.
Check them out:
AmpliFi Wi-Fi (High Density)- AmpliFi.com and Amazon
AmpliFi is more than a common home router: it’s the ultimate Wi-Fi system. With turbocharged 802.11ac Wi-Fi, AmpliFi utilizes multiple self-configuring radios and advanced antenna technology to bring ubiquitous Wi-Fi coverage to any home.
- Wi-Fi Mesh Technology for Complete Home Coverage
- Plug and Play High-Density Mesh Points to Eliminate Dead Spots
- Dual-Band 802.11ac Wi-Fi System Delivers Up to 5.25 Gbps Aggregate Speed
- Convenient Smart-Touch Display for Real-Time Status
- Easy Setup and Powerful Wi-Fi Management using the AmpliFi App
- Secure WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Wi-Fi Encryption; (5) Gigabit Ethernet Ports (1 WAN and 4 LAN)
Orbi is the World’s First Tri-band WiFi System. From your front yard to your home office to your pool, Orbi gives you reliable, secure, and crazy fast WiFi to every inch of your home.
- Orbi Home WiFi System includes an Orbi WiFi Router and Satellite that delivers stronger, faster whole home WiFi coverage.
- Get rid of WiFi boosters or extenders; two Orbi cover up to 4,000 square feet with high performance WiFi that work seamlessly together.
- World’s first Tri-Band Mesh WiFi creates a dedicated wireless connection between the Orbi Router and Satellite delivering the fastest Internet speeds similar to a wired ethernet connection .
- Easy setup with a single and secure WiFi network, comes preconfigured and works with your Internet service provider (ISP) right out of the box.
eero is the world’s first home WiFi system, powered by TrueMesh. A set of three eeros covers the typical home. They work in perfect unison to deliver hyper-fast, super-stable WiFi to every square foot of your house. It’s simple to set up. Easy to manage. And gets better over time with new features and improved performance. Stream video, get work done, or swipe right in any room — not just next to your router. Finally. WiFi that actually works.
- Three eeros cover the typical home. eero recommends one eero for every 1,000 sq. ft. Start with three and add as many as you need.
- eero stays new and gets better with regular software updates. With TrueMesh technology, eero is the most advanced WiFi system on the market.
- Gigabit WiFi speed capability, and advanced settings let you configure DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, and parental controls.
- Simple set up that doesn’t require a PC or Mac or Web browser
- Long range dual band Wi-Fi using Powerful Amplifiers. Get Notifications when unknown/known devices join the network
- Remote access router and connected sensors using the free Almond iOS and Android apps; integrated support or Phillips Hue, Nest and Amazon Echo. Supports all the ISP’s modem/router
- Multi purpose – Use as primary Router or Range Extender or Access Point or Wireless Bridge – No built-in DSL modem